Trek as part of the Thermo Fisher scientific group is dedicated to the development of products for AST susceptibility testing and pathogen identification.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
TREK Diagnostic Systems
- Achieve true minimum inhibitory concentration results using manual susceptibility plates based on broth microdiluton method which offer modular, customizable testing options to accommodate laboratories of all sizes.
- One plate contains several antimicrobial agents.
- Plates available in different configurations:
- Anaerobic Plates
- Fastidious Plates
- Gram Negative Plate
- Gram Positive Plates
- Yeast Plates
- Mycobacteria Plates
- Custom Plates
- Sensititre ARIS HiQ system-benchtop automated incubation and reading system for antimicrobial susceptibility testing and identification of bacterial pathogens.
- Designed to accommodate up to 100 Sensititre microtitre plates within a single instrument.