Remel, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a world leader in the production and distribution of products for the collection and transport of samples, rapid biochemical panels for the identification of microorganisms, latex agglutination tests, quality control organisms and much more. The extensive product portfolio includes high quality performance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
MicroTest – Kits
- Transport media with swab for use with viruses including SARS-CoV 2
- Compatible with conventional culture methods, but also with immunoassay and molecular techniques.
- Contain the most suitable formulations for collection, transport, maintenance, and long-term storage
RapID systems – manuel identifcation of bacteria and fungi for only 4 hours
- Accurate identification for more than 400 medically important organisms.
- Inoculation in one step.
- Without adding mineral oil or pipetting, providing a definitive answer to identification.
Latex Agglutination tests
- Solutions for identification and confirmations from the World widest latex aglutination portfolio.
- Find solutions directly from human samples, blood cultures, or from colonies isolated by culture methods.
Culti-loops – Quality control organisms
- Stable microorganisms derivated from ATCC strain collection.
- Disposable bacteriological loops containing stabilized, viable microorganisms in a unique gel matrix.
- More than 600 quality control organisms, including convenient sets for identification systems.